Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Biopsy, a prayer request and a something funny!

My biopsy: Last Friday turned into an adventure for me. The biopsy of my throat required that they put something down my nose. When they went to take it out, my nose would not stop bleeding, which meant I had to have my nose packed. Friday was an adventure trying to figure out how to breath through my mouth when I was sleeping. Needless to say I did not get a lot of sleep on Friday. Results will come back on Friday.

A prayer request: I am asking that you pray for Judi, she is getting ready to have surgery for colon cancer and is struggling right now.

Something Funny: Last night I was changing and Campbell said something about my breasts. I told her soon mommy won't have any that the doctors were going to remove them. She asked me if they would grow back. I told her that they may depending on what mommy may decided. She then asked if they would come back a different color. How do you answer that question?

No comments: