Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Show and Tell

O.k. I am a dork.  I have had this fake one (fo) for about a month and half.  I have been having fun showing it off. I am amazed about how many people actually want to see it.  I showed it off at work the other day.  Then at the family reunion after several people left. I took it out so the relatives could see it.  Then I was at a party the other day and I got it out.  I also went to the back room at church and showed it to some of the ladies who have had my back this past year. The following are some of the things I have heard during show and tell:
1. I can't believe how big it is.
2. It feels so real.
3. How funny is the nipple?

I wonder if I am too open with the whole thing...but then I feel I am educating women about this process. I wish I had been able to talk to a women about what they went through...hopefully this will make it easier for someone else along the way.  Someone told me that you have to deal with it so choose how you are going to cope...I choose to be an open book.

No comments: